Friday, June 28, 2013

#3: A Woman's Bathroom is a Mysterious Place

In 2012, I wrote a series of tongue-in-cheek blogs about being left alone (and hexed) by the then-girlfriend/now-wife.  I covered the essentials: starvation, rabid dogs, getting pee on my hands, and in this fourth installment...I ventured into showering.

Insider fact: Although I posted a series of four blogs on this topic...I actually created (and did not post) a fifth blog.  Here is a snippet from that never-before-seen post entitled


My Girlfriend Left Town -- Day 5: Man Date

...That's right!  Mother F'in R to the E D Lobster.  And who was I meeting?  Here are some clues.


He's wild.

He's crazy.

He sometimes stays up past 10:00 PM on a school night!

That's right...the "man" who is tagged in everyone of my blogs...Darron!

First of all, Red Lobster was going off, son! If was Lobster Fest, so you know that meant the 80-year old honeys were EVERYWHERE!  We gorged ourselves on Cheddar Bay Biscuits...and we even ordered an appetizer.  There was no stopping us.

You might wonder what stops me from posting some blogs...I do.  Well, something tells me they are TOO over the top or boring or just generally lame.  You can tell I have a wonderful knack for this considering the shit I do post.

Anyway...

Coming in at #3....Click Here --> It's that time my girlfriend left town...and I compared our bathrooms.

No comments: