Thursday, June 17, 2010

Knock, Knock, Knocking on 300

In the movie 300, a bunch of naked Spartans prance around while a naked Persian guy tries to seduce/conquer them (this is the CliffsNotes version).

Very similarly, my blog nears 300 entries, and I am currently prancing around naked.

OK...OK...that isn't true...I'm not prancing.

Point being, I should come up with something spectacular for this occasion. I mean, who would have imagined I would have spent so much time writing so many things that so many people don't read. NOT ME!

With about nine blogs to go before I get there...I need to think of something that is equal parts meaningful, thought provoking, libelous, self-deprecating, and crude. Something like Hemingway meets Daniel Tosh.

Until then, I'm going to try to contact Gerard Butler and see if I can get him to make a special blog appearance saying something like "THIS...IS...MARK'S BLOG!!" Prancing/clothes optional.

2 comments:

t.r.d. said...

If you can't find Butler, let me know. I'll do it. Sans clothes.

prez said...

I think we need something different and fresh. "Blogging" isn't exciting us much anymore.... Hmmmm...