Monday, April 21, 2008

Expired Benadryl

I bet you didn't know that if you search for Expired Benadryl that my blog is the third hit on Google. Go ahead. Try it. I double dog dare you. If you use quotes: "Expired Benadryl"...I'm the first hit!

I found this out because Alee found me in cyberspace this way. Thanks, Alee!

Quite the star I am.

Too bad if you search for my name "Mark Manasse"...some imposter comes up for the first (approximately) 1,000,000 hits...God how I hate Mark S. Manasse. Damn him. DAMN HIM!!! Why can't Mark A. Manasse rule the cyber world? I have one of the MOST unusual names on Earth (yes, I checked...and it was voted "Top Most Unusual Name.")...yet a brother can't get a hit.

But if you search "Expired Benadryl" I'm number one.

Perhaps I should change my name to Expired A. Benadryl.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now how do you feel about swimming in the OCEAN when there is a GREAT WHITE out there?....Stay safe Mark.

McNastabator said...

How do YOU feel about commenting on the actual CONTENTS of the BLOG?

Lali said...

I'm going to call you EAB - it rhymes with dweeb.

Maccerz said...

You're famous in other ways too. Look what came up when I searched "Gay and available" on google:

Gay and available: Google results

Tauni said...

you should blog again soon :)

McNastabator said...

If the "gay and available" shoe fits, wear it.

Anonymous said...

im so happy that your blog is the first google hit under "expired benadryl". I guess now you can answer if i should take a benadryl that expired a year ago...or maybe i should google your name and maybe ill know if i can take this pill before i scratch to death...

Anonymous said...

I am a true idiot! I can't believe that I actually took the time to read this--down to the comments! I knew what I was getting into, after reading the second line, and you knew what you were doing when you wrote this! I have to applaud you, though. You have the same personality issue as that mentall ill, Asian student who shot everyone in a rampage at Virginia Tech. He wanted attention, because he couldn't get it the normal way.
This blog isn't even sensible! I'll chalk my idiotic interest to the hives on my arm! It would've been great if there was an actual answer at the bottom. Seems a fair trade for the wasted time. Don't you think?

Manasse said...

Hyperbole much?

If it makes you feel any better...I do agree with you. You are an idiot.

Anonymous said...

Yes, He's an idiot!