Friday, March 28, 2008

Does THIS Make Me Gay?

So I was sitting in my car after a long day of work. I had four back-to-back-to-back-to-back meetings today...three of which I was leading. My mind was mush...and I was at a red light.

I for some reason caught a glimpse of a beautiful young woman in the car in front of me. She was looking in her side-view mirror and making a lip-rounding motion with her mouth....releasing....then rounding again....releasing....then rounding. I thought this was hot.

In my mind mush...I even spoke aloud: Damn...she's pretty cute.

Until the light turned green, and "she" straightened in her chair, and I could see that who I was actually gazing at was a man.

I dry heaved for a few seconds and thought:

hack...hack.....OH NO...OH NO....I'M GAY. hack...hack...hork...THIS PROVES IT! hack....hack...hork...hack...

So, I ask you...does this make me gay? My girlfriend says "no"...it makes HIM gay, but I just need further confirmation.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know that 'make' is the best word here since I'm sure you are as gay as you've ever been.

On the other hand - "Yes" posting THIS does seem to at least imply you have an issue with your masculinity... hopefully you haven't started trying to "prove" your manliness by doing things like marathons, triathalons, team sports... that would be a really significant indicator - real danger signs are telling your girlfriend how you just want to be friends and that you miss having a male roommate around... :-)

Eva said...

Oh yeah forgot the other warning sign - posting pictures of bikini clad women and talking about how much you hate them... :-)

McNastabator said...

Dear "Eva," if that is your real name, maybe my girlfriend IS a male roommate.

Eva 'two bagger' said...

Fair enough after all you do seem to imply that in the original post with your sentence:
"My girlfriend says 'no'...it makes HIM gay, but I just need further confirmation." I just figured pronoun confusion, but if you call "him" - "girlfriend" well I think that's definitely 'further confirmation'.

PS - yeah like Eva would take time from her self centered primping to comment on the post where you are coming out of the closet - Kathy Griffin maybe...

Chris said...

That doesn't make you gay at all. Pretending to be a proctologist the other night does. By the way, that is *not* how to check for Rectal prolapse.

Millicent said...

This is great info to know.