Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm missing something here...

While in class the other night, one of my students, we'll call him Bob, was giving a speech. He was presenting material he found out about a fellow classmate. We'll call this classmate John.

So Bob says, during his speech:

John really misses his culture.

The problem is Bob didn't successfully say culture. His said something that sounds somewhat close to culture, but not quite close enough. He moved on. He didn't realize what he said. The good thing for Bob...and I guess John...is there was only one person in the class that DID understand what was said. That person was, thankfully, me.

So, in case you were wondering, I didn't laugh. I didn't even crack a smile. I did note down a little interesting factoid about John, though.

You see...it appears John really misses his cooter.

Don't we all, John. Don't we all!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Cooter

Anonymous said...

So Mark is Cooter a code word for something? Is it a pet name for something? What?

McNastabator said...

"Cooter" is slang for "vagina"

Anonymous said...

I must be getting old.