Saturday, October 06, 2007

Do Students Read My Blog?

I know some of you do.

I just spent a majority of my Saturday reading your work, and guess what I get to do tomorrow? Much of the same.

So if you ARE a student of mine and you DO read my blog...do me a favor. Think back about ten years from now and realize what a living Hell you made my weekends, but how you also brought joy to my life as well. It's so cool watching writing improve.

Overall though, more Hell than joy. Don't forget that.

HA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do read your blog.

I just spent a majority of my time being distressed about how stupid I am in your class. Of course, your lesson brings joy to my life because you encourage my hope that my English will be improved.

Overall though, much more Hell than joy. Don't forget that.

p.s I believe students learn many things by imitation.

Anonymous said...

how stupid I was...sorry!

Tauni said...

You mean reading essays until 11:00 Sunday night doesn't bring you joy?

I may never understand you =)