Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Century Ride: Observation #1

When I joined Team in Training last year to do the marathon, I noticed how in shape everyone was. So thin...so ready to run 26 miles.

This year, I have decided to do a century ride (ride my bike 100 miles) in Lake Tahoe. Know what I noticed: everyone is fat.

The coach is fat
The mentors are fat
The other riders are fat
I am...not...um...as...thin as I should be.

I also noticed that riding a bike really makes your ass hurt. A lot. Continuously, throughout the week.

So, I have concluded that riding bikes makes people have big, fat, throbbing asses.

It's like a dream come true.

5 comments:

prez said...

Dude, we're gonna have so much fun doing this...

prez said...

To clarify, I mean the bike ride itself - not having big, fat, throbbing asses together.

Lali said...

I like big, fat, throbbing asses - very sexy.

Tauni said...

I have to agree with Lali - throbbing asses of any size are damn sexy...

McNastabator said...

Well....I'm going to be sexy every Saturday, then, for the next four months.