Thursday, November 30, 2006

99

About a year and a half ago, I finally gave in to Darron.

Give in? How did you 'give in?' you might be wondering.

Of course, there are 1001 homoerotic jokes I could respond with, but it was about 1.5 years ago that I finally decided to blog because of his constant nudging. Darron has always been (and probably always will be) the biggest proponent of my writing and the biggest instigator of trying to get me to write. He even subjected himself to being a focus of my writing last spring...and he has played the patsy for many, many of my jokes and comments along the way.

But it is interesting to look back at the last 1.5 years, and see all the writing I have done because of this blog. Starting with a discussion of burritos all those many months and blogs ago, who knew how far I would come and how many blogs I would have written by the end of 2006. A lot of shit has happened in this relatively short amount of time.

And although I go in and out of every day convinced that one of the reasons the Bible was created was because people like me do nothing but waste time and space and add nothing to the world us...I look through all the things that have happened and all the things I have learned and grown from...and I'm proud to look back and say "I am about to leave the land of double-digit blog posts. And I'm probably a better person for it."

So, here's to Darron and my 99th post...next we meet, I will be part of the century club.

7 comments:

Lali said...

99? That's it?

prez said...

*blush*

kristen said...

H

kristen said...

O

Kristen said...

M

Kristen said...

O

McNastabator said...

In case y'all missed it...Kristen spelled "homo."

Later, she will attempt to spell five and six-letter words. Good luck, Kristen!