Thursday, August 03, 2006

I dont have long

But...I thought I would blog since I had five minutes of free time.

The summer of craziness is coming to an end. I can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel. A couple classes end next week!

It turns out Mario, the landscaper, is not going to be my future lover. He, as we say in the English Professor biz, is full of shit. Regardless, I should be putting my first home up on the market in a few days.

31 x 31 is not getting off to a great start here. I need motivation. I think Darron should send me some naked pics (of himself) to get me going.

I SLEPT LAST NIGHT! I don't believe I moved an inch from the second my head hit the pillow until my alarm went off.

And last, but not least, no....I still have not had sex. We are now at a full six months of celibacy. Hurray to keeping my pants on!

No comments: