Sunday, June 04, 2006

Marablog #4: My Legs, I Would Say, Are Not Working.

The race is over, and I am OUT of it. I mention in passing that I almost passed out a few times, which is true. As soon as I finished, I started walking, usually in directions not chosen by me mentally. I got my medal for finishing, it was too heavy to wear. My friend Jamie bought me some flowers...they were too heavy to carry. People were calling me to congratulate me...I didn't know who they were.

Post Marathon Mark was not super "with it." But we all know how super hip Everyday Mark is. Ohhhhhhhhhh YEAH!


this is an audio post - click to play

6 comments:

prez said...

I understand celebrating the end of your marathon and all, but did you really have to mention Iraq there at the end? I mean, can't we just enjoy your achievement without making it political?

Lali said...

I thought you were a WRITER!?! It's bad enough that you expect us to READ your thoughts, now you want us to LISTEN to them as well? C'mon! :o)

McNastabator said...

Lali...since I know you can't read, I was just trying to help you out.

prez said...

I thought my whole "I rock"/"Iraq" thing was quite witty.

McNastabator said...

It was clever, princess. Would you like a hug, too?

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»