Friday, May 26, 2006

Two More To Go

I'm not a huge drinker. Well, I don't drink like I used to...but I have given up almost every Friday in the past four months because of waking up early to run every Saturday morning. Ladies and gents, tonight and next Friday are my last two Fridays of staying in and being bored.
I have a brief eight-mile run tomorrow....then the (gulp) marathon a week from Sunday...and that's it!

I don't always stay in on Fridays...but man, I can't wait to have just one night where I slur my words. Stumble walking down the street. Having to pee so badly that I run behind a dumpster to relieve myself. Waking up with a hangover and not being able to function for half of the following day.

Hmm....

3 comments:

prez said...

I think you're out right now. Oh yes, that's what I think.

Chris said...

I stopped reading after "I'm not a huge drinker" because:

a. You are huge (wink wink nudge nudge hubba bubba)

and

b. You drink more than anyone I know

Your blog is a dark den of lies and deceit and I am the shining beacon of truth.

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»