Thursday, May 04, 2006

It's The Little Things That Can Make You Laugh. Literally.

Imagine if you will sitting in a food court with about twenty other people you don't know. It's lunch time...and you are eating some orange chicken from Panda Express.

All of the sudden...in the parking lot, about ten feet away...you hear some music BLASTING. It is the song from Rocky

I expect to see this gigantic Escalade with hydraulics or something. I mean...this music is FRICKEN LOUD!!!!!

Everyone in the food court turns around...and what do we see? I tiny little moped chugging along at about 2 miles an hour bumping to the Rocky Theme.

There was an odd silence...and then, in unison...EVERYONE starting ROLLING...it was complete laugh-and-point mob mentality.

One of the most random things I have ever seen in my life.

1 comment:

marktheo11566592 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.