Friday, April 07, 2006

Hilarious

I am, admittedly, pretty much a pussy right now on Friday nights. I can't really go out...and I can't drink because I have to wake up at 6:00 AM Saturdays and go running. Tomorrow, for example, I am running 14 miles. I should write "supposedly run 14 miles" because my legs are killing me right now and I dont know if I can do it or not. Such a great feeling. Argh. Anyway...

A friend of mine tonight, commenting on my lack of Friday night gusto, coined a flippin hilarious jab at my expense. So, I thought I would write it here for all eternity. I love making fun of myself...as long as it is funny.

He said: Dude, the way you are acting right now...I don't know if I want to inseminate you or douche you...but I am leaning towards insemination.

Seriously, I about pissed myself. True comedy.

No comments: