Thursday, February 09, 2006

Silence

Rum bum bum, rum bum bum, rum bum. Rum bum bum. Rum, bum, bum.

That's how the song sounds that reminds me of a time when things appeared to be much more simple than they were.

Rum bum bum, rum bum bum, rum bum. Rum bum bum. Rum, bum, bum.

That's the song I hear while I type this...a song no one that reads this can understand. A song that I know by heart.

Rum bum bum, rum bum bum, rum bum. Rum bum bum. Rum, bum, bum.

Again and again it beats. Did I really want it asks me. Did I really?

Rum bum bum, rum bum bum, rum bum. Rum bum bum. Rum, bum, bum.

This song plays and revisits the sights I saw. The movements and the connection. Sole yet whole. Soul and more.

Rum bum bum, rum bum bum, rum bum. Rum bum bum. Rum, bum, bum.

Rum bum bum, rum bum bum, rum bum. Rum bum bum. Rum, bum, bum.

Again it pounds into my head. So free with anticipation. So free to just live. So free to feel the rhythm of the sound. So free to be in a place. No confusion. Around and round.

Rum bum bum, rum bum bum, rum bum. Rum bum bum. Rum, bum, bum.

The song is coming to an end; I try to play it again. I don't want to hear the next...I don't like it as much. It doesnt mean as much. It's not the one with the sound. It's not the one with the sound. It will never be that same sound again...it can't be replayed. That song got to play. Got to play one time.

Rum bum bum, rum bum bum, rum bum. Rum bum bum. Rum, bum, bum.

Rum bum bum, rum bum bum, rum bum. Rum bum bum. Rum, bum, bum.

It's different now. It's more clear. Now I hear the words...and I did really want.

I did. I did want this sound.

No comments: