Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Interesting

So, my first semester of teaching in San Diego is coming to a close. No more classes to prepare for, just a lot of reading and grading and the like to go.

Maybe I'll end up blogging more. Probably not.

Anyway, before my final today...a student of mine asked me if I had ever heard of "RateMyProfessor.com," and I had not. I guess this is a site where, much like the name suggests, you rate your college professors....and wouldn't you know it, I'm on there:

http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=753926

The funniest part is...this student said I helped him improve his writing...but he misspelled my name! Ha!

3 comments:

prez said...

Great scores! But your hotness total is 0. You've got to work on that.

Middento said...

In our neck of the woods, the other instructors in our department sign in as students and either prop up someone who has low scores or put down someone who is way too high. If it is actually a student, they are posting for one of two reasons: you burned them and now they are burning you (see my profile for an example of this), or they want to sleep with you.

As prez indicates, however, this student clearly does not want to sleep with you.

Chris said...

I would have given you a 1.