Thursday, December 15, 2005

Couple Funny Things

...to me at least.

I was listening to the radio yesterday and heard:

"Ebert and Roeper gave King Kong two thumbs WAY up."

I have seriously been laughing about that for 24 hours. Not even THAT funny...but I keep visualizing it. Again...and again.



Secondly, at the grocery store this morning, the check out lady questioned the woman in front of me for buying a Star Magazine with the front page shocker of Jessica Simpson perhaps having had plastic surgery. This woman's response:

"Yeah...I know. I never read this stuff. But I never noticed until now that Jessica Simpson had changed so much...not in real life at least, like on TV."

Not sure if that comment was more funny or sad...but since I'm not writing an entire new Blog entitled "The saddest thing I heard today" I'll chalk it up to being more funny.

No comments: